2023 CADILLAC LYRIQ car can go more than 300 miles with a full charge. People who want to buy the first one start at $58,795 and go up to $60,345. Charging units that can be used at home can charge at 240 volts. The Cadillac LYRIQ Up to 52 miles of range can be charged in an hour. People who buy this car can drive up to 75 miles on a single charge as compared to other models.
2023 CADILLAC LYRIQ Features:
- You can charge your Cadillac Lyriq car at home at Level 2 (AC) speeds up to 19.2 kW, and You can also charge in public at up to 190 kW.
- Estimated useable energy: 12 modules, 100 kWh The Ultium battery and the Ultium Drive unit for the rear wheels are in this package.
- Cadillac team says this car has 325 lb.-ft. (440 Nm) of torque and 340 horsepower (255 kW)
- There are many features in the Cadillac Smart System that make it safer and easier for you to drive. These include Regen on DemandTM, which lets you stop the car whenever you want.
- Pedal-only driving
- It has an illuminated Black Crystal Shield, a front Cadillac emblem, and door handles on the outside.
- Choreographed LED lighting outside.
- Fixed-glass roof with power shades inside.
- Doors with backlit panels made of open-pore Dark Ash wood.
- 8-way power seats for the driver and front passenger, with 4-way power lumbar, heat, ventilation, and lumbar massage. There are also 8-way power seats for the front passenger.
- AKG is a Cadillac-only brand. Adaptive Cruise Control, Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist, and Next-Generation Active Noise Cancellation are some of the new features.
- It’s the myCadillac Mobile App with Energy Assist.
12-module/100 kWh battery and rear-wheel Ultium Drive unit. Cadillac says that with a full charge, the car should be able to go more than 300 miles. Up to 19.2 kW of Level 2 (AC) charging at home and DC fast charging for public charging at up to 190 kW.
Cadillac says this car has 325 lb-ft of torque and 340 horsepower (255 kW)
Regenerate when you need it Mode: One-Pedal Driving Mode It’s called a Precision Selector. System with 5 links and a Rear-Wheel Drive
- At the store, you can buy Satin Steel Metallic or Stellar Black Metallic.
- Illuminated Black Crystal Front Grille with the Cadillac Crest emblem and exterior door handles that light up.
- slim LED headlights and LED taillights
- Choreographed LED lighting outside.
- Full-glass roof with a power sunshade inside.
- On the outside, the 20″ Split 6-Spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/ Dark Android finish and Gloss-Black aero inserts are still there. They’re paired with self-sealing tires.
- You can get “dynamic split spoke reverse rim alloy wheels with a polished or gloss-black finish and low-prof tire with self sealing treads.”
Comfort & Convenience:
- Cadillac’s AKG Studio 19-speaker audio system
- Next-generation Active Noise Cancellation Hands-Free Power Liftgate Heated Steering Wheel
- 8-way power seats for the driver and front passenger, with 4-way power lumbar, heat, ventilation, and lumbar massage.
- There are also 8-way power seats for the front passenger.
Cadillac’s Smart System10 includes 10 safety and driver assistance features, such as:
- Auto Emergency Braking: If there’s a forward collision, you’ll get an alert.
- Pedestrian Braking in front It has a feature called “Rear Park Assist.”
- Seat with Safety Alerts Camera with high resolution to see in the back of the car If you want to know how your car works, you can use this service.
- Teenagers who drive cars In the back seat, there is a reminder.
- Available Super Cruise is a hands-free driver assistance system that works on compatible roads with a diagonal advanced LED display. Google has built-in compatibility with Google Maps, Google Assistant, and Google Play, as well as over the air software updates.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wi-Fi
- Android Auto can work with phones that are compatible.
- myCadillac Mobile App.